Communications & weather station series
The MAINLAND MAST is a response to the management of communications and environmental monitoring. Inspired by the marine and aviation industry, the mast utilises a continuous, fluid, vertical-to- horizontal ‘wing’ which effectively serves as a ‘frame’ for various antenna and weather station attachments, with further potential to include surveillance, event, emergency or positional strobe lighting.
Urban – Rural – Coastal – Alpine – Cliff face - Island and ship installations
Each mast is made-to-order to your bespoke configuration
(see accessories & finishes listed below)
Installed aluminium mast, conduit and wall connector with your choice below:
- Digital T.V. antenna dish
- Mast Lighting – Down lighter with optional ‘Dusk-till-dawn’ sensor
- Wind mast head unit – wind speed and direction indicator with analog or digital display
- Satellite T.V.
- VHF Antennas (ship to shore)
- Weather station (Rain guage , external thermometer)
- Environment LED data display panels with back lit night illumination
- Security – CCTV surveillance, audible alarm, xenon strobe light
- Positioning – Aircraft strobe lighting in wing tip for event, emergency, security and positional marking depending on locational requirement
- Speaker sound projector systems.(mast or control panel station)
- Night vision florescent position markings from aviation industries
- Control panel station
Finish: mirror S.S. or epoxy coated frame with aluminium infill panel
Location: The control panel station will need to be located max 4 metres from mast position
- Anodised Aluminium
- Superyacht high-gloss super durable epoxy coating – Standard colours: gloss black, gloss red, gloss white or to-order special gloss RAL colours
- Aluminium – surface polished
Prices vary according to personal specification.
50% deposit will be required.
The positioning of the control panel station will be included in the final cost. However, installation costs may vary with additional distance from mast due to site installation complexities.
Additional design time: TBC
Manufacture lead time: 6-8 weeks
Made in England