Length - 27 metres
Width - 15 metres from A-frame base
Height - 9.5 metres to top of roof bimini
Levels - Ground, first floor with generous balconies and roof deck.
- Gross External Area (G.E.A.) - 560 Sqm / 6027 Sq ft. approx
- Gross Internal Area (G.I.A.) - 394 Sqm / 4241 Sq ft. approx @ 1.5 metres above floor level (excluding balconies).
- Total Roof Deck Area - 142 Sqm / 1528 Sq ft. approx
- Master Bedroom 1 and en Suite
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bathrooms x 2
- Laundry / Store
- Library Area
- Corridor Link
- Balconies front and back
- Roof terrace
Rooms & Spaces:
- A spacious open plan living room with an emphasis on exceptional views at high level and natural daylight light.
- Front portion of house to be informal in living and dining while rear element to be formal in cellular and intimate arrangement.
- The interiors are neutral in colour and material, yet modern, simple and exciting place to live.
- Appeal to a wide range of lifestyles offering adaptability, relaxed spaces to cellular living.
- Central entrance, ‘arrival-hub’ and stair core to all levels allows for a sensation of ascension up to an arrival at a special elevated place.
- Kitchen and bathrooms of unique bespoke design to match house aesthetic.
- Advanced super performance glazing with mirror heat technology and self cleaning capabilities.
- Integrated Aerogel vacuum insulation.
- Marine coated super flat aluminium panels
- Building management system - Smart Home Technology.
- Hybrid concrete and steel structure
- Hydraulic window / door flush glass opening elements
- Environmental monitoring systems
- Rainwater harvesting
- Geo thermal heating / cooling
- Possible future upgrade to the latest fuel cell technology subject to market commercialisation
- VHF ‘Whip’-antenna - ship-to-shore & Comms room area.