ARCHITECTURAL MASTS FOR BUILDINGS
Project: MAST II - London Calling
Inspired by marine communications, femininity, simplicity and elegance - this bespoke mast utilises a clean linear vertical profile with long, slender outrigger arms. The finish is then coated in a seductive gloss black yacht coating with small machined stainless steel elements.
Client: Rt. Hon Angad Paul - Ambika House
Description: A private Schwinge Mast commission for an exclusive urban residential rooftop apartment located in Portland Place - London - W1. The mast itself is hidden within a stair access roof slot and wall side-mounted.
- Satellite T.V. / FreeSAT
- Terrestrial TV Aerial / FreeView
- DAB Antenna.
- Marine Green LED Lighting
- John Rees Systems
- The Sound Gallery
- Marineware Ltd
- Kirksaunders Associates
- Tony Turnbull - Former Royal Navy
Countries of Origin: Made in England
- Designed: London - England
- Fabrication: Colchester - Essex - England
- Machined Parts: Cornwall & West Midlands - England
- Paint Finishing: West Mersea - Colchester - England
- Satellite: Germany
- TV Aerial: Italy
- DAB Antenna: Denmark
- LED Marine Light: Denmark
- Cable Glands: Switzerland